Update 11/28/21: Another link.Hat tip to tehflip449
Update 11/9/21: Another 100k offer. Hat tip to Cokeb5
Update 7/14/21: There is a new 90,000 point link. You also earn $100 for every transaction greater than $1,000 made on Vendor Pay in the first 3 months. Hat tip to DDG
Update 6/15/21: There’s a new link which has 100,000 offer: same 90,000 for $10,000 spend, plus an added $10,000 if you add an employee card. Also interesting is this offer link shows a clear end date of 12/31/21. Updated below. Hat tip to DDG
90,000 link | 100,000 link
- Get 90,000 Membership Rewards points when you signup for the American Express Business Gold card and spend $10,000 within 3 months of signup.
- Also get 10,000 points when you add an employee card in the first 3 months.
Valid through 12/31/21.
- $295 annual fee, not waived first year
- Card earns 4x points on the two categories your business spends the most each billing cycle, from the following list (up to $150,000 in combined purchases each calendar year):
- U.S. purchases at restaurants
- Airfare purchased directly from airlines
- U.S. purchases for advertising in select media
- U.S. purchases at gas stations
- U.S. purchases for shipping
- U.S. computer hardware, software, and cloud computing purchases made directly from select providers
- 25% points back after you book a flight with pay with points
Some were getting targeted with the 90,000 offer and we now have a public link. This link is even more interesting since it does not show any lifetime language – this offer and that of the 150,000 Business Platinum card are of the ‘extend/expand your membership’ genre which does not seem to have the Amex lifetime limitations. These links might not work for everyone, YMMV.
If you’ve never had this card before, you might prefer using a friend’s/spouse’s referral link which gets them a bonus as well. We’ll add this to our list of the best credit card bonuses.
Hat tip to Frequentmiler