Update 11/21/21: An application page has been found. Might make sense to wait for the official landing page to come online before applying though. (Hat tip to JonLuca) Another Update: The terms indicate that the signup bonus is 50,000 points after $3,000 spend within 90 days.
More details emerge on the rumored upcoming Bank of America premium credit card from Reddit user AllHailMat. It’ll be called the Elite Visa Infinite card and will be available on November 22nd.
Bank of America Elite Visa Infinite
- Signup bonus unknown
- $550 annual fee
- Up to $150 annually in statement credits for lifestyle conveniences, including streaming services, food delivery, fitness subscriptions and rideshare services. (applies to the following category codes: 4899,5399,5411,5422,5499,5691,5734,5815,5816,5817,5818,5921,5940,5964,5968,5969,5999,7032,7299,7372,7841,7997, and 7999)
- Up to $300 annually in Airline Incidental Statement Credits for qualifying purchases like seat upgrades, baggage fees, in-flight services and airline lounge fees.
- 20% savings on domestic and international airfare for any class when paying with points through the Bank of America Travel Center or concierge.
- Up to $100 in statement credits for Global Entry or TSA PreCheckÂ® application fees (every four years).
- Card earnings:
- 2 points for every dollar on travel and dining purchases
- 1.5 points per dollar on all other purchases
- Preferred Rewards members earn 25% – 75% more points on every purchase. This means clients could earn up to 3.5 points on travel and dining purchases, and up to 2.62 points on all other purchases, for every $1 they spend.
- Clients can redeem points for travel, cash back, a statement credit, distinctive experiences or gift cards.
- Free unlimited access to airport lounges worldwide with complimentary Priority Pass Select Membership.
- Private flying with NetJets – purchase or redeem points for flight time, complimentary upgrades and additional perks.
- Complimentary 24/7 full-service concierge to book travel, dinner reservations, event tickets and more.
- Numerous additional benefits provided by VisaÂ® such as the Visa Infinite Luxury Hotel Collection and additional travel benefits.
- No foreign transaction fees.
Card will be available to current Octave Members between Oct 18 – Nov 22 and will be released to consumer clients on Nov. 22 and must be applied for with a financial solutions adviser. (Sounds like this card is not slated to be available online.)
Seems like a souped up version of the Premium Rewards card: $200 more in airline incidental credits, $150 extra lifestyle credit, and a few other benefits. I like how they make the $150 lifestyle credits a bucket with a few options to make it useful for everyone. Still, I don’t see it being worth the extra $455 higher annual fee for most people. Maybe it’ll make sense for the signup bonus which we don’t know yet. And it possibly could make sense for some people for the 20% travel redemption discount.
Hat tip again to u/AllHailMat